If you are looking for the most efficient way to maximize your link building efforts, then you need to invest in a quality article spinner. By creating spin ready articles you can generate hundreds of unique article variations with just a little more work. By including a couple of links in each of these spun articles, you can get tons of backlinks to your sites and start seeing increased search engine rankings in just a short period of time. It’s a proven formula that works. So which software is the best article spinner? Read on to find out.
I’ve been using spun articles for link building for a long time, and I’ve tried all the article spinners out there. There are some crappy ones and some average ones, but there really are only two choices I would highly recommend. The Best Spinner and Magic Article Rewriter.
The Best Spinner
The Best Spinner is an article spinner developed by Jon Leger and is the one I actually use today. Why? Because of it’s ease of use and awesome features:
- User generated thesaurus – The Best Spinner thesaurus is the best because it leverages the synonyms that all of it’s customers are adding which you can then use yourself while you spin, saving you time and mental effort.
- Two Click Token Replacement – Getting a 30-50% unique article is as simple as choosing some simple options and pressing a button. The Best Spinner will automatically replace words and phrases in your articles with synonyms in its thesaurus.
- Easy to user interface – If you prefer manual article spinning, the software allows you to quickly choose synonyms and navigate between words very quickly and efficiently using the keyboard.
- Works With Any Export Format – This allows your spun articles to be compatible with any link building tool including SENuke, Link Builder Pro, SEOLinkVine and any other software that accepts spun articles.
- Try Before You Buy – If you want to give The Best Spinner a test run, just sign up for their $7, 7 day trial and give the software a spin before you actually buy it.
Magic Article Rewriter
Before The Best Spinner came out, my favorite article spinner was Magic Article Rewriter by Alexander Krulik. This is an excellent article spinner its own right and can basically do everything that The Best Spinner can do. It has a nice, easy to use interface, supports synonym token replacement, and it’s also compatible with all the popular link building tools. The only thing lacking is the collaborative thesaurus. However, unlike The Best Spinner, you only have to pay a one time fee for the software.
Which Is The Best Article Spinner?
If I had to choose the best article spinner, I would probably go with The Best Spinner. It definitely has the best built-in thesaurus with over 1.2 million synonyms. Plus it is constantly being updated by real customers who are writing real spun articles. This makes spinning your articles easier and less tiring because you always have quality synonyms to choose from at your fingertips. However, some people are hesitant to pay a yearly subscription fee for an article spinner. For those of you, Magic Article Rewriter is really a good alternative as well.