Crowd Mountain is a complete internet marketing system developed by Michelle MacPhearson. Who is she you might ask? I didn’t know who she was either until I was exposed to her Rank Decoding Engine software. This was a free downloadable software that she gave away that does two things.
First, the Rank Decoding Engine tells you exactly which social media properties are showing up at the top of the search engine results over a certain time period. These are the sites you need to be building links on because Google values them highly.
Second, the Rank Decoding Engine allows you to enter in 10 keywords in your niche, and it will show you exactly which sites rank well in your niche. There’s a ton of ways to use this info, from building links on these sites, or just reverse engineering what they’re doing so you can achieve these same high rankings as well.
Giving away cool software is a pretty cool idea right? Well, not only did Michelle give away the Rank Decoding Engine, she gave away another piece of software that you can use to make your own similar software… with no programming required. It’s really cool, and it’s all part of the Crowd Mountain system that’s opening up tomorrow, April 26th.
Crowd Mountain – What Is It?
Like I mentioned above, Crowd Mountain is a complete system that teaches you from the ground up how to make money online. It teaches a process that is repeatable and can be continuously used to expand your profits made online. The initial part of the course is the Crowd Mountain Bootcamp. It consists of 6 modules that are unveiled over the course of 6 weeks.
Here is what is in each module.
Crowd Mountain Module 1 – Niche the Niche
Niche the Niche is a step by step guide for identifying the best niches to get into. In this module you will learn
- Identifying money keywords
- Cull the herd – narrowing your keyword list to a few great keywords
- Live demos – watch her eat own dog food. Watch Michelle explain her own though process as she find keywords
- Domain name selection
Crowd Mountain Module 2 – Optimization Station
In this module you will learn to build niche site that search engines love. Here you will discover:
- “Top Level” – Why?
- Latent Semantic Indexing
- On-page SEO factors
- Best SEO optimized Wordpess themes
- Get the Custom Crowd Mountain plugins pack
- Ninja trick to increasing keyword relevance of the keywords on your site
Crowd Mountain Module 3 – Content Architecture
This module is all about getting content for your sites.
- Learn how to produce content super simple
- Get access to 3 killer, private custom plugins
- Learn the backward blogging technique
Crowd Mountain Module 4 – Monetization Station
In this module, you will learn the best ways to monetize your new site. Learn about:
- Adsense/contextual advertising
- CPA networks
- Affiliate promotions
- Paid reviews
- Ad placement
- Theme considerations
- Maximizing your list
Crowd Mountain Module 5 – Search Engine Assault
This module is all about dominating the search engine rankings using:
- One RSS feed to rule them all
- Duplicatable content
- Niche links
- Getting global links from authority sites
- Hands off niche blog links
- The power of podcasting
Crowd Mountain Module 6 – Power Networking
Finally, the last module is all about leveraging the power of social media via:
- Antisocial social networking
- Increase link popularity
- Video marketing
- Connecting networks
Every module in the Crowd Mountain system builds on the other and it’s suitable for both newbies and experts alike. Video transcripts for each of the modules is included and there is a live webinar each week that goes over each module.
Once you have completed the 6 week Crowd Mountain bootcamp, the course doesn’t stop there. Each month you will receive:
- LRBs (links ready to build) – New sites to build links on
- Niche Tailheads – Already researched niches by Michelle herself, which includes a plan of attack for each
- 10 SEO optimized WordPress themes
- Live Q&A Sessions
You will also be able to get a Personalized Site Review from Michelle herself where she will personally look over your site and tell you what she thinks of it. As a Crowd Mountain member you will also get access a wide variety of cool tools including:
- Task Manager – online tool that keeps track of what you’re doing for each site
- RSS Bookmarker
- RSS Blaster – Submits your RSS feeds to RSS syndication directories
- Spider Tool – An way cool tool that indexes your sites quickly and builds backlinks
Finally you’ll get access to Crowd Mountain Current, and internet marketing newsletter which contains the latest tips and tricks in the internet marketing world.
So how much does Crowd Mountain cost? It’s going to be $127 a month with a 100% money back guarantee. Try out the first four modules of the course for 30 days and if you don’t like it, just get your money back. It’s that simple. Even if you are not interested in the Crowd Mountain course itself, watch Michelle’s prelaunch videos and grab her two software downloads. And if you are interested, sign up for the Crowd Mountain priority list so you can grab a seat to the course before it closes.