If you are into PPV marketing at all, you’ve no doubt seen the hype about CPV Lab. And for good reason too. CPV Lab is a self hosted tracking system created by Robert Mathew that has been specifically designed for PPV. For those of you using Prosper202 as your current PPV tracking solution, you can think of CPV Lab as Prosper202 on steriods.
Anyone who has made any money with PPV at all knows that testing is the name of the game. It’s extremly difficult to consistently come up with PPV campaigns that are profitable right away. Getting a good ROI with PPV requires thoroughly testing your targets and landing pages, and systematically getting rid of the stuff that doesn’t work. CPV Lab helps you do this, and it’s the next killer tool for PPV marketers.
How Will You Benefit from Using CPV Lab
- Works with any style of PPV campaign. Direct linking, landing pages, review style pages, and email campaigns
- Split test everything. Rotate direct linking offers, rotate landing pages, rotate direct linking and landing pages. Basically, if you want to split test something, CPV Lab is flexible enough to handle it.
- Comprehensive Stats and Reporting – Not only does CPV Lab let you split test everything, it gives you all the stats and reports you need to make the proper decisions to optimize your campaigns.
- Easy Campaign optimization. CPV Lab allows you to enter different filters for your campaigns like ROI, Impressions, Conversions that apply to your targets and landing pages. Once your campaign gets going, you’ll see your targets get marked as “Winner”, “In progress”, “To remove”. This makes campaign optimization effortless
- PPV Campaign Alerts. Have you ever blown through your budget on a high traffic target? With CPV Lab you can set up alerts that will notify you on your desktop whenever a target or campaign triggers it. This will save you money and your sanity (from constantly checking your stats).
CPV Lab – Why It’s Awesome
If you are moving to CPV Lab from Prosper202, you will notice a lot of nice improvements. First of all, setting up campaigns is a snap. In CPV Lab, creating a single campaign is FAST as everything can be done on a single page. As opposed to P202 where creating each campaign is a multi-step process. The clone your campaign function is also a handy timesaver and I like the fact you can setup your campaigns outside CPV Lab and import them in.
Split testing with CPV Lab is way better as well. With P202, rotating offers was sort of a hacked on afterthought. CPV Lab on the other hand is designed with split testing in mind. This means you can track all your stats accurately for each split test you setup with CPV Lab. One cool thing here is that you can also setup a weighted % for each split test you add. This is particularly useful for instances when you have to swap your links (to get campaign approval) for example.
I’m still learning all the functions of CPV Lab and I haven’t tried out all the campaign types that it offers yet personally. But from watching the CPV Lab video on the sales page, you can get a really good idea of what CPV Lab is capabable of.
CPV Lab Cons
CPV Lab is still new, and it’s not perfect yet. For example, it doesn’t quite track conversions with Clickbank products on the current version I’m using. But after talking to Robert himself, he found the issue (it’s really a CB problem) and he’s going to release a new version shortly. Overall, CPV Lab is quite polished though, and I guarantee it is going to make some of it’s users a LOT of money.
CPV Lab Final Thoughts
CPV Lab costs $297, and then $147 a year after that for updates and support. This is certainly not cheap by any means. Especially when you consider the fact that Prosper202 is free. However, when take a look at what CPV Lab can actually do for you in terms of your PPV campaign ROI, that $297 doesn’t look so expensive. Consider the fact that your competition will soon be moving over to CPV Lab too, so you better jump on and start using it if you want to compete.
CPV Lab Bonus
Order CPV Lab using the instructions below and get over $1325+ in Bonuses!
1. How To Achieve Top Search Engine Rankings – Value: $197
Discover step-by-step, how to get high rankings in the search engines, how to rank high for competitive phrases, AND what’s more, you’ll learn how to make great money charging yourself out as an SEO expert.
2. Mark Ling’s Email Marketing Bootcamp – Value: $997
Mark Ling makes 7 figures a year combined from all his sites, and his secret is his email lists. In this exclusive webinar, Mark will show you step by step how he was able to get more than 2 million double-opt in subscribers from his sites. Watch this webinar to see how exactly how to build up your list and make tons of money from your traffic.
3. My Market Samurai Keyword Research Guide – Value: $37
Keyword research is often overlooked by most marketers, but it’s such an important concept to master. That’s why I’ve written this short guide on how to use Market Samurai to find high traffic, low competition keywords which you can use to dominate any niche. Follow the same method I use myself to find easy keywords to rank for.
4. Backlink Flood – Value: $67
Discover how an Underground Link Ninja used to rank multi-million dollar corporations for EXTREMELY competitive keywords, and how you can do the same today… Inside you’ll learn:
- How To Exploit Rapid Link Indexing… Get your links noticed by Google and other top search engines in hours, not weeks…
- The Correct Way To Use Parasite Hosting… Parasite hosting is not new, but most people don’t have a clue as to how to use it the RIGHT way and create a powerful linking system that actually produces RESULTS and doesn’t get flagged as spam.
- How To Build An “Authority Wheel” That Works… If you thought linking directly to your site from 3rd party sites was enough to get the job done, you’re probably not ranking as highly for keywords as you’d like to be, and chances are you’re missing this critical tool in your SEO arsenal.
5. Instant Product + Fast Traffic – Value: $27
If you are really serious about making money online, you should really think about releasing your own products. This short guide shows you an easy to implement system for generating Products and Traffic with almost no work. Really amazing stuff.
I’m only giving away 10 of these CPV Lab Bonus Packages so you have to act fast to claim them.
To Claim Your Bonuses, Follow These Simple Steps
Step 1: Purchase CPV Lab Using THIS LINK
Step 2: Email your receipt to bonus AT joshkotsay.com, with the subject line CPV Lab Bonus
Step 3: Wait for me to send over your bonus. I will get back to you within a couple hours.
Hope you enjoy