Do you have your own product, but don’t have the photoshop skills to design your own eBook cover or other eCover graphics? Then eCover Creator 3D might be what you are looking for. eCover Creator 3D is really cool online service designed by James Dyson that allows you to create really slick looking eCover graphics for your products, with just a couple of clicks.
I recently developed my Profit Keywords tool product and I was looking for something I could use to create a nice looking product shot that I could display on my site. Enter eCover Creator 3D. After signing up for an account, it literally took me 5 minutes to figure out how generate a nice looking eCover for my product and display it on my site. It really is that easy.
eCover Creator 3D Benefits
- No Design Skills required – The Cover Designer is really slick, and the service comes with several built-in templates to start from. Customizing each template is just a matter of clicking on what options you want and changing the text to read how you want it.
- 8 Different Cover Designs – eCover Creator 3D has models for eBooks, DVD and CD cases.
- 4 Different Template Styles – Each template style features different overlay effects and texture effects that you can use to make your eCover unique.
- Photoshop Not Required – Some eCover editors require Photoshop to work with. eCover Creator 3D is completely online, and you can create and access your eCovers anywhere you have internet access.
- Use your own designs – If you do have your own design or had one created for you, you have the option to upload it into your account and generate an eCover from it as well.
eCover Creator 3D In Action
While I really like eCover Creator 3D, I do have a couple of minor quibbles with the product. First, I wish they would include some addition eCover models into the product. A software box shot would be an obvious one to add. Second, it would also be nice to be able to rotate the cover models or at least include additional views for each cover model as well.
Other than that though, eCover Creator 3D is an excellent product and for $47 I think it’s worth buying if you need a good eCover creator. Have a good looking eCover makes a big difference in the perception of your product so it’s well worth designing one if you have your own eBook or software product.