Subscribers Magnet is the latest creation from MaxBlogPress that promises to change the way you do email marketing on your sites. By making it super easy to place your email opt-in forms anywhere on your site, you will be able to maximize your subscribers opting in to your newsletters. Targeted subscribers = More $$$, so Subscribers Magnet has the potential to rev up your revenue stream. I don’t have a full Subscribers Magnet review yet since the plugin won’t be released till July 27th, but here’s what I know about it so far.
- Easy to use WordPress admin page for setting up your email forms.
- Place your optin-form anywhere, or even in multiple places. This includes in your sidebar, within posts or comments, or your footer area.
- Autofill your opt-in form for users that have commented on your blog before.
- Killer ‘Silent Subscribe’ feature for automatically subscriber your commenting visitors.
- Comprehensive tracking. Can track each subscription method to see which methods are effective or need improvement.
- Directly supports Aweber and other popular autoresponders.
Overall, this new wordpress plugin looks to have some killer new features for integrating your opt-in forms into your site. I will definitely be testing it out on this blog, and I will be sharing with you how it works once I writeup my full Subscribers Magnet review. Will it make my list of the best wordpress plugins? Check back to find out.